Why choose LaserVac?
- Two Models, Shark 9000 and Industro-Vac: Shark 9000 uses a highly efficient filtration module which offers five shakeouts/reuses. Industro-Vac uses filter bags to trap fine sub-micron size particles such as toner dust.
- Superior Filtering: Highly efficient at trapping sub-micron size particles such as toner or fine dust.
- ESD Circuits: Safely discharges to earth any electrical charge present or formed during pick-up.
- Accessories: Selection includes crevice tools, keyboard brush and brush crevice insert.
Who Uses LaserVac?
- Copier, printer and office machine service personnel to collect toner and fine particles
- Service technicians to perform preventative maintenance on copiers, printers and multi-functional products
- Hospitals, labs and clean rooms
- Computer technicians to clean motherboards, fans and cases
- Drywall carpenters and masons to remove fine dust
- Furnace service professionals
- Exterminators to pick-up chemicals and compounds
- Cabinet makers for airborne and settled dust particles
LaserVac Design Innovations
The unique LaserVac By-Pass System never shuts down as it sucks in contaminated air and cleans it with its highly efficient fiber filter. The clean air is expelled through special ventilation slots, so that no contaminated air ever reaches the motor, making it safer and last longer.
Diffuses motor heat and prevents the unit from shutting down unexpectedly.
Acts as a muffler and reduces the noise level. Unit operates quieter.
Amplifies air when needed for increase or decrease in air temperature. Gathers and directs air and dispenses it at the right moment.
Helps regulate the efficient flow of air. Designed to maintain more than adequate ventilation for continuous use even in hotter temperature environments.
No contaminated air ever reaches the motor, making it safer, last longer and run without shutdown. Air entering the hose is expelled from the unit with a unique baffle that separates the exhaust air from the cooling air.
Pleated Porous Fiber Filter
The Shark 9000 High Efficiency Filtration Module features a filter made of pleated, resin-bonded paper especially designed to pick up sub-micron sized particles. The special porous quality of fiber allows increased airflow without clogging up. Toner is captured between the pleats, as air filters through the system.
To view our collection of LaserVac products, click here.