Gaskets and Foam Products
Burnett offers a wide range of custom gasket and foam products, including soft seal gasketing using pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) lamination for thermal and air seal requirements.
Burnett Process, Inc. has been supplying gasket solutions for over fifty years. We work with open and closed cell gaskets for a variety of end-users and budgets. We provide effective solutions for most requirements. From high temperature silicone gaskets to pressure vegetable fiber gaskets and low-cost polyethylene Foam (PVC) gaskets, Call Burnett Process, Inc. we have the solutions for your needs. Our heat-assisted laminators provide consistent foam-tear adhesive bonds for gaskets that require self-adhesive backing. Take comfort in knowing that with our years of experience and capabilities, revisions are handled quickly and inexpensively!
By providing processing capabilities such as custom die cutting and the ability to provide a wide range of foam products, Burnett offers an array of custom gasket/foam solutions that can be engineered to meet your needs.
- Acoustical Foam: Controls noise levels through absorption of sound waves
- Anti-Static Foam: Ideal for packing electrical equipment like cameras, computers, and many other applications.
- Automotive Applications: areas within the car such as seating and other places that may require the use of foam.
- Conductive Foam: materials are especially suitable for the protection of static sensitive devices and assemblies. Typical applications are for shunting of components leads and PCB edge components.
- Convoluted Foam: Flexible convoluted foam liners protect and hold small firearms, precision tools, and collectibles in place for safe transit.
- Economy Throw-aways: Used in food and packaging industries, plus many other applications
- Crosslink Polyethylene: reusable inter-plant material handling, and many other applications.
- Cushioning/Shock: packaging, protecting fragile items, transportation
- Egg Crate Foam: mattress padding as well as a specialty packing material for fragile and sensitive equipment.
- EPS: Common uses include plant cases, other agricultural containers, and many other applications.
- Extruded Polystyrene: Styrofoam has a low thermal conductivity, making it a good choice for insulation.
- Filter Foam: air conditioning, humidifiers, ceramic filter production, small engine filters, medical products, fuel tank baffles, multi-stage filters, etc.
- Flotation Foam: Used for boats, docks, rafts, boathouses, safety devices and more.
- Furniture Foam: basic furniture around the household, including chairs, couches, mattresses, and many other applications.
- Pizza Box Foam
- Polystyrene: Typical uses include plant cases, other agricultural containers, and many other applications.
- PVA Foam: Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) foam packaged wet may be treated chemically to inhibit bacteria or mold growth.
- PVC Foam: Closed cell vinyl foam, pliable and soft used in gasketing to prevent water transmission.
- Rigid Foam: Helps inhibit sound and add insulation value that further reduces heating and cooling energy needs.
- Soft Foam: Cushions odd-shaped or delicate products for shipping.
- Styrofoam: Features low thermal conductivity, making it a good choice for insulation and many other applications.
- Urethane:Lightweight foam commonly used for filling voids, filling under decks and practically any other flotation or insulation application.